This post is actually inspired by another blogger most of you have heard of, Lauren Conrad. I’m definitely a LC junkie, and a major fan of her work and her blog. So basically, I am re-blogging this information. This post opened my eyes to something new that can benefit my health in a great way, and I love discovering new ways to have a healthy life. So I hope sharing this info about Apple Cider Vinegar will inspire you to try it out!
Benefits of ACV:
1. Boosts your metabolism, burns fat
2. Gives your body a healthy PH balance, which helps keep a high immune system and gives you energy
3. Regulates your blood sugar levels, so is great for people with diabetes
4. It helps detox your body because it is rich in enzymes
5. Helps extract more calcium, and is great for joints
6. Great for healthy hair and clear skin
Ways to use ACV:
1. Adding 2 tsp. of ACV to hot water + honey and drinking before bed can help with sleep issues.
2. Use a few tablespoons as a hair rinse after shampooing for shiny and strong hair.
3. Diluted with water, it can be used as an astringent on the face for blemishes.
3. Dr. Oz recommends mixing 1 C. grapefruit juice, 2 tsp. ACV, 1 tsp. honey. Drink this once before every meal and it’s supposed to help you slim down.
4. Mix it with olive oil and sea salt for an easy and delicious dressing.
5. Mix a few tsp. with a glass of lemon water to drink a few times a day
6. 1.5 cups cold filtered water, 2 Tbsp apple or grape juice, 2 Tbsp ACV, ½ tsp cinnamon, ½ tsp stevia. Shake it all together and drink.
1. When you start to add it to your diet, I would add it in slowly. See how your body responds. If your body doesn’t reject it in any kind of way, then you can add more to your diet. I have read Bragg’s is the best, and is organic which is a plus.
2. In any recipe, you can add as little as you would like, depending on how much you can stand the taste.
3. Drink your concoctions with a straw to protect your teeth, so that the acid in the vinegar does not start hurting your teeth enamel.
If you do some of your own research on this topic, there is a ton of information out there, and other great uses for ACV. I just thought I would share a little tid bit with you to get you inspired!
Thanks for reading!